Mrs Heather Ruckert our acting Head of Senior College is seeking alumni support for a session within the Year 12 Conference to be held on Monday 15 February 2021 from 10.30am to 12.00pm at Victoria University, City Flinders Campus, level 12, 300 Flinders street, directly opposite Flinders Street station.
We are seeking expressions of interest for 10 – 15 alumni who are more recent Tintern Graduates (the last 15 years approximately).
Are you available to assist with this event?
The overview of the session would be as follows:
Section 1: Morning tea
10.30am – 11.00am – 30 minutes
- You are invited to arrive for morning tea and network with the other alumni attending
Section 2: Panel style – 15 minutes
11.00am – 11.20am
- General introduction of all alumni.
Section 3: Networking and Career Talk
11.22am – 11.55am – approx. 30 minutes
- 3 X 10 (approx.) minute rotations
- Alumni to move to round tables to talk directly with approximately 8-10 students
- Topics to come prepared to answer
- What I would like to have known for my year 12
- What is it?
- Tips for network conversation
- Your career/study journey
Section 4: Finish and Thank you
11.55am – 12pm
If you could please indicate your interest by return email Di Lacey at email@example.com before Friday 22 January 2021. Further information will be sent in the new year.
We hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy and safe New Year.