2021 is a Celebration Year for TOGA. In 2021 TOGA turns 115. TOGA was established in 1906 and there have been Tintern Old Girls Association members since this time. That is a huge volume of women that have wanted to stay connected to each other. Our years at Tintern are something that we all have in common.
TOGA has plans for 2021 and we hope that our community of TOGA members will join in and help us plan. We are seeking the assistance of all TOGA members.
Not sure if you are a TOGA member?
TOGA has Life Members (a paltry sum of $75 for LIFE) and we have Ordinary members. The funds raised from you joining as a Life Member is the funding we rely on to make our wheels turn.
In this 115th year we ask you to join formally if you have not already. Being a Life Member means you financially support your Old Girls Association, receive a TOGA Badge and special benefits eg. discounts on function charges, Being an Ordinary signed up member gives you voting rights.
Our AGM is planned for Tuesday 27 April at 7pm. This will be held via Zoom here.
Our 2020 TOGA team consists of:
- President: Carol Robertson, (Hogan YG 1980)
- Vice President: Dani Cox (YG 2009),
- Secretary: Lynne Franke (Bernadou YG 1958)
- Treasurer: Jenny Brown, YG 1981,
- Committee: Claire Jones (YG 1989), Sam Elbers (Fleming YG 1988) and Alyssa Cameron (YG 2010).
As you can see we cross a wide range of TOGA years. We welcome you as part of our TOGA Team, particularly in our 115th year, to help us plan and celebrate.
TOGA has a private Facebook Group (Tintern Old Girls Association Official Site) and a private LinkedIn Group (Tintern Old Girls Association). We ask that you answer the questions for the Facebook Group and add Tintern as part of your Education, making it easier for us to welcome you to either or both Groups.
Reunions are back on in 2021. The school is trying to catch us all up if you missed out on your Reunion in 2020 and there will be details posted in our Groups as well as on the Community page of Tintern Grammar.
Carol Robertson (Hogan YG 1980)
Tintern Old Girls Association 2021 Annual General Meeting
Due to the Coronavirus concerns, TOGA will be holding the 2021 AGM as a Zoom Meeting on the Internet on Tuesday 27 April commencing at 7pm
Zoom is a web-based video conferencing tool with a local, desktop client and a mobile app that allows users to meet online, with or without video.
Please pre-register to attend the Zoom Meeting online here:
You will receive the log in details once you have registered online.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 114th Annual General Meeting of the Tintern Old Girls Association
Will be held on Tuesday 27 April 2021 via ZOOM
- To confirm the minutes of the last preceding AGM and of any General Meeting held since that meeting.
- To receive and consider the financial statement and Balance Sheet of the organisation for the past financial year, and the report of the auditor thereon;
- To receive from the Committee a report upon the activities of the organisation during the past Financial Year;
- To elect the President and Committee Members (The elections for positions of Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer are held at the first committee meeting following the AGM).
Nominations in writing must reach the Hon Secretary, Mrs Lynne Franke, 7 days before the meeting.