To further support our strong community and fellowship, at Tintern Grammar we are always looking for opportunities to support the businesses of our Alumni.
In 2020, in response to Covid, we established a Community Business Directory, which is a complimentary service for our Alumni. You can view the current listings here, we invite you to support these local businesses.
You can now join our business register by filling out our online form here.
We also order products or services from Alumni businesses. If you have attended a Reunion or event at Tintern over the last two years, or viewed our stories, you will have enjoyed the work of some of our talented Alumni.
- Stephanie Deveson (Class of 2008) is the owner of Willow and Jackson, a cafe and Wine Bar in the picturesque Healesville. Not only do they offer delicious meals and drinks, Stephanie has made delicious cookies for Tintern events such as the Spring Luncheon, Volunteer Thank You Night, and our Pen Pal program. Additionally, we have gifted Vouchers to some of our incredible Alumni who have supported Reunions and other programs.
- Chris Turvey (Class of 2010) founded 5PM Hard Seltzer. Containing all natural, gluten free ingredients with only 98 Calories, Zero Sugar & Zero Carbs and 5% ALC. Many of our event attendees have enjoyed a 5PM Seltzer at their Reunion.
- Nick (Class of 2015) and Daniel Smith (Class of 2017), the owners and creatives behind Fluid Imagery, have created some of our incredible videos, including this one featuring Sarah De Witt (Grecea Class of 2009).
- Sarah De Witt (Grecea Class of 2009) founded the High Tea venue, Mary Eats Cake, located in Montrose and Brunswick. Though Sarah has since moved on to other ventures, we have continued the existing relationship with Mary Eats Cake, and appreciate their ongoing support of Tintern Grammar. They offer delicious High Tea onsite, home delivery and have recently introduced Bus Tours.
- Alison Quaggin (McIlwraith Class of 1999) is the owner of the Provedore Kitchen and Bucher in Healesville. Alison has created delicious gift hampers over the last 2 years, which have been gifted to families who have significantly Volunteered during their time at Tintern.
- Beverley Witherby (Wood Class of 2008) and her husband own Cake Style Co. producing 3D printed cookie fondant stamps, cutters and cake toppers. A highlight was the beautiful debossers created for our Pen Pal project, with the cookies pictured below.
- Leeza Crowe (Clark Class of 1987) owns Zabecca Living a Fashion, Homewares and Lifestyle store which is online, with a physical store at Tunstall Square. Leeza has sourced beautiful Australian made Tintern Grammar Serving Boards, which will be using as gifts in the new year.
- Alison Jones (Sebire Class of 1986) is CEO of Wandin Valley Farms, growing delicious Australian Cherries and selling a range of delicious cherry sauces, jams and pastes. We are excited to offer some of these items as gifts for our Alumni in the new year. You can read more about Alison here.
- Ally Montgomery (Class of 2013) owns Mont Louise specialising in clothing, toys and accessories for children from birth to 5 years, as well as a range of items for mums and mums to be. We are collaborating with Ally on Tintern bibs, as a gift for the babies of our Alumni. Ally offers all Tintern Alumni a discount of 20%, please use code TINTERN.
Please get in touch and tell us about your business, as we are always looking for ways to work with our Alumni!